Kehoe's - Traditional Kimchi 410gRegular price $12.50
Our delicious Gold Kimchi is based on traditional Korean methods and ingredients with a few Aussie adaptations, based on the availability of certified organic produce in 2012.
The base is of course Certified Organic Wombok cabbage. We use carrots instead daikon and we added turmeric because of it’s many healing properties, hence the name, GOLD kimchi.
It’s also vegan, so no fish sauce, fish or broths are used. We don’t use any flavours, rice starch, soy sauce or sugar, so you can be sure to get all of the goodness, without any of the nasties.
INGREDIENTS Organic wombok cabbage, organic carrot, organic apples, organic onion, natural sea salt, organic ginger, organic chilli, organic garlic & organic turmeric.
ALLERGENS Made in our facility where CASHEWS are used, therefore traces may be present.
- Serve as a condiment with meals or enjoy on its own.
- Add to any salad to give crunch and tang.
- Serve on toast, sushi, wraps and burgers with avocado, protein of choice and cashew cheese.
- Add to nachos, tacos, burritos etc.
- Add to stir-fry’s or rice dishes.
- Add to top of soups when serving.
- Make a kimchi and cheese toasted sandwich.
- Serve on a platter with veggie sticks, antipasto and dips.
- Enjoy with cooked meats/meals to help with digestion.
- Add to rainbow bowls.
- Add to breakfast cook ups instead of ketchup for tang.