Kehoe's - Turmeric Cauliflower Kimchi 410gRegular price $12.95
We believe our raw, fermented, probiotic, ready to eat Cauliflower rice is the first of its kind in the world. We ferment only wholefood ingredients to create this healthy, super quick, low carbohydrate, super convenient, grain free, rice/couscous alternative.
Our Turmeric Cauliflower Rice is ready to eat. It’s the perfect substitute for rice, quinoa, or couscous in any meal including sushi, rainbow bowls, salads, curries, dolmades, arancini balls etc.
Our Cauliflower Rice is preservative free, but naturally acidic as it is fermented. This allows it to keep for weeks in the fridge after opening.
Fermentation has reduced the FODMAPs in the cauliflower rice, making it much easier to digest than regular raw cauliflower rice. The lactic acid produced by fermentation acts as a digestive enzyme, helping you to digest the rest of your meal, while the probiotics help your gut health.
- Use as a ready to eat substitute to rice, couscous etc.
- Serve as a condiment with meals or enjoy on its own.
- Add to any salad to give crunch and tang instead of feta.
- Serve on toast, sushi, wraps and burgers with avocado, protein of choice and cashew cheese.
- Add to top of soups when serving.
- Enjoy with cooked meats/meals to help with digestion.
- Add to rainbow bowls.
- Add to breakfast cook ups instead of ketchup for tang.
Ingredients: Cauliflower, sea salt & turmeric powder.
PROBIOTICS Wild Fermented – probiotic strains and quantity vary from batch to batch. Probiotics may cause gas in the jar. REFER NOTE ON LID BEFORE OPENING.
Kehoe’s Kitchen is 100% Australian owned and operated. Made in Australia in our own sole occupancy Kehoe’s Kitchen facility. 99% of the ingredients in this Cauliflower Rice are Australian grown, sourced from local Lockyer Valley farms.