Kehoe's - Organic White Kimchi 410gExpiry date: 2025/09/07
Regular price $12.50 Sale price $11.30
Our delicious White Kimchi is based on traditional Korean methods and ingredients with a few Aussie adaptations, based on the availability of certified organic produce in 2012 when we created the product.
The base is of course Certified Organic Wombok cabbage. We use apple instead of rice starch and sugar. It’s also vegan and free of stock, fish, preservatives & flavours, we rely on fermentation to create the depth of flavour.
- Serve as a condiment with meals or enjoy on its own.
- Add to any salad to give crunch and tang.
- serve on toast, sushi, wraps and burgers with avocado, protein of choice and cashew cheese.
- Add to nachos, tacos, burritos etc
- Add to stir-fry’s or rice dishes
- Add to top of soups when serving
- Make a kimchi and cheese toasted sandwich
- Serve on a platter with veggie sticks, antipasto and dips
- Enjoy with cooked meats/meals to help with digestion
- Add to rainbow bowls
- Add to breakfast cook ups instead of ketchup for tang
Ingredients: Organic Wombok* Cabbage, Organic Apple, Organic Ginger, Organic Garlic, Natural Sea Salt & Organic Chilli.
PROBIOTICS Wild Fermented – probiotic strains and quantity vary from batch to batch. Probiotics may cause gas in the jar.