Kehoe's - Beetroot Sauerkraut 410gRegular price $10.75
Our delicious Beetroot & Ginger sauerkraut is a far cry from the traditional cooked German sauerkraut you may imagine when you hear the word “sauerkraut”. It is fresh, crunchy, raw and probiotic.
We use the same award winning recipe and method as our certified organic version. It’s the perfect balance of locally grown cabbage and sweet beetroot combined with Australian ginger and sea salt. Fermented using traditional methods, it’s got a good tang, and an earthy, yet sweet tone.
As with all of our products, we use traditional fermentation methods which ensure our products are teeming with probiotics, help with digestion, and are crunchy and flavoursome.
- Serve as a condiment with meals or enjoy on its own.
- Add to any salad to give crunch and tang.
- Serve on toast, sushi, wraps and burgers with avocado, protein of choice and cashew cheese.
- Add to top of soups when serving
- Make a kraut salad
- Make a kraut and cheese toasted sandwich
- Serve on a platter with veggie sticks, antipasto and dips
- Enjoy with cooked meats/meals to help with digestion
- Add to rainbow bowls
- Add to breakfast cook ups instead of ketchup for tang
Ingredients: Cabbage, beetroot, ginger & sea salt